GET YOUR HERBACEUTIKALS NOW

Shop Herbaceutikals
Join Email list for sales and event notices

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome

So I have finally opened up a blog page. I have been working on a booklet about herbs for the past few weeks, perhaps 3 weeks now. Being an Artist and a Mom, it has been a fun challenge finding the time to do it. I decided to start with the herbs I use or recommend most frequently. So far I have covered 9 herbs (Alfalfa, Burdock, Chamomile, Calendula, Dandelion, Echinacea,  Fenugreek, Gotu Kola and Nettle) in rough draft.

Whenever Someone asks me for a remedy I have to do my herbal research and find the best ones for their needs. Making this book will have just about everything organized just the way I need it. Hopefully it will be comprehensive enough to share with my internet savvy friends as well ;)

 Hang along.

No comments:

Post a Comment